Vacancy - Director of Investigations - Kenya
11/12/08 19:53 Filed in: Security Jobs
An international Christian Advocacy Organization is looking for qualified person to fill in the vacant position of a Director of Investigations
* Serve in cooperation with the field office director as investigative expert in developing, implementing managing location specific investigative strategies and tactics.
* Enforce the organizations investigative protocols and propose additional locally specific protocols
* Recruit, train, supervise and mentor the investigative team
* Develop the leadership and management potential of key agents
* Other related duties
* A minimum of 7 years experience in criminal investigation with public law enforcement agency, private investigative or security firm or military or national security agency
* A minimum of 3 years experience working undercover or in special operations preferred
* Minimum of 3 years experience of successful management/team building experience
* Demonstrated interest in human rights and social justice.
* Ability to creatively access information, mobilize investigative teams, direct security and communicate effectively in the developing world, while under stressful circumstances
* Proven experience in creative analysis of investigative problems; prior Peace Corps, relief, legal, enforcement or other overseas work experience preferred Computer literate
* Valid Drivers license and valid certificate of good conduct
* Effective interpersonal and communication skills both in English and Kiswahili
* Mature Orthodox Christian faith as defined by the Apostles' Creed
* Must be an effective team player and leader
* Able to maintain confidential or privileged and sensitive information
* Must hand in clearance certificate from previous employer; and
* Must be a Kenyan National.
This position will suit highly professional, charismatic and self-motivated person who has a high degree of integrity and dedication to his/her work. The organization will offer competitive salary and medical benefits to the successful candidate
(NB: This position is non executive and will remain open until it is filled.)
If you are interested in this position, please send your application including a detailed CV with 5 referees 3 of them professionals, daytime telephone contacts, a clear statement of faith, salary expectation, copies of certificates and testimonials as soon as possible to:
P.O box 25743 00603,
Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted.