Vacancy - NGO Security Officer (ARC) - Darfur
09/06/08 13:38 Filed in: Security Jobs
The American Refugee Council International is seeking an NGO Security Officer
to serve as the security focal point and security advisor for ARC country operations in Darfur.
• 5 years field security related experience with humanitarian agencies and/or military/peacekeeping experience in insecure and/or hostile environments.
• 2 years supervising national staff.
• Training skills and experience in security/safety related subjects such as threat/risk assessment, security management, personal & organization security awareness, and incident analysis.
• Competency and training experience in field based communications systems such as Codan, IKOM, Barrett, HG, Motorola, BHF, fixed and mobile satellite systems.
• Sudan or Africa experience preferred.
• Ability to work under pressure in an unstable security environment and excellent English oral and written communication skills.more details