Vacancy - Iraq Security Consultant - USA
14/10/08 07:29 Filed in: Security Jobs
Relief International (RI) is looking for someone to revise their current Iraq security handbook. The position appears to be US based.
JOB TITLE: Iraq Security Consultant
DURATION: 2-3 Weeks
START DATE: ASAP
Relief International (RI), an international relief and development agency with cross-sectoral programs bridging relief and development, seeks a Security Consultant to facilitate the revision of its Iraq Safety and Security Handbook.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Facilitates routine conference calls with senior program staff based in Iraq to discuss and come to consensus on security policies and procedures.
2. Revises the current handbook as needed based on the feedback of senior program staff. Each draft will require a quick turnaround.
1. Demonstrated experience writing technical and/or policy manuals.
2. At least three years of field security experience in conflict afflicted settings (preferably Iraq).
3. Excellent communication skills. Strong English writing skills are essential.
To Apply: send resume, cover letter, writing sample, salary history, date of availability, and 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line must include: Iraq Security Consultant.